The longest lasting guide roller available.
The ProGuide roller is a high quality steel guide roller that keeps the conveyor belt in alignment.
Available in soft or hardened steel, our guide rollers are more durable than products made from alternative materials such as rubber, UHMW, nylons, plastic, and polyurethane.
The Benefits of Heat Treatment In a Nutshell
- More durable product
- Steel becomes tougher, stronger
- Becomes more flexible
- Increases its wear-resistance
- Increase in overall lifetime of the part
Mechanical dust covers prevent debris and dust from entering the inner bearing core which could lead to damaging the leading edge of the belt – we highly recommend them.
Watch the Guide Roller in Action
- Keep the conveyor belt in alignment
- Secure the belt edge
- Outlasts rubber, UHMW, nylons, plastics, and polyurethane
- Lasts 3x longer than any guide roller you can buy from an OEM supplier
- Made for surface & underground mining, cement, aggregate, and corrosive rock salts
- Full 2 year warranty
- Recessed or flat design
- Hard or soft steel
- Mechanical dust cover
Ontario Trap Rock has been using hardened guide rollers for 4 years and have had great success with them. They more than double the life of any you can buy from OEM suppliers. With being able to change out the common size bearings, if needed, their up-time is 100%. Greasable dust covers make them last in the most harsh conditions. I highly recommend them with any conveyor in the rack or return side applications
Andy T., Quarry Superintendent, Ontario Trap Rock
We are using both the regular guide rollers for self-aligning rollers. We just currently bought the 6” diameter rollers as well. They are great products!
Ryan W., Gold Corp